Colloidal quantum dots as we know them were firste synthesized in 1993. During 25 years of intense, world-wide research, colloidal quantum dots have turned from a scientific gem to a drop-in technology for the opto-electronic industry, with applications ranging from display and lighting to IR sensing and solar energy conversion.
This event provides possible users of colloidal quantum dots an overview of the current state-of-the-art of quantum-dot technology, covering recent advances in the field within Flanders and Europe.
You can subscribe for this event through this link.
- An Introduction to Quantum Dot Technology (Z.Hens, UGent)
- Lighting and Display (Y. Meuret, KULeuven)
- Infrared Sensing (D. Cheyns, imec)
- Starting a QD Business (K. De Nolf, UGent, QustomDot)
- Quantum Dot Lasers (P. Geiregat, UGent)
- Energy Conversion (S. Brovelli, Uni Milano-Bicocca/Glass-to-Power)
- RGB LEDs for display
- White LEDs for lighting
- IR Sensing
- Solar Concentrators
- Powder ALD