M-ERA.NET Call 2018 for Materials Research and Innovation
The M-ERA.NET Call 2018 is open since 13 March 2018.
More than 30 funding agencies from 24 countries participate with a total budget of more than 23 million € national/regional funding.
The aim is to fund ambitious transnational RTD projects addressing materials research and innovation including materials for low carbon energy technologies and related production technologies. M-ERA.NET aims to strengthen the contribution of materials R&D to energy-related applications where applicable.
The Call 2018 includes the following thematic areas:
- Multiscale modeling for materials engineering and processing (M3EP)
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Functional materials
- New strategies for advanced material-based technologies in health applications
- Materials for additive manufacturing
Pre-proposals have to be submitted before 12 June 2018 12:00 noon (Brussels time)
VLAIO provides a budget of 1 million euro for the financing of the Flemish part of MERA.NET projects. The modalities in the research and development projects are used for this. The maximum support for Flemish participation in an M-ERA.NET project is limited to 500,000 euro.
For more information you can contact VLAIO
- Paul Schreurs - email@example.com
- Johan Michiels - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elsie De Clercq - email@example.com