SIM is not meant to be a typical Member organization. SIM members should be these companies and knowledge institutions that are effectively involved in the realization of the SIM strategy and especially in the material related innovation projects.
- Working member
- Associated member: all companies, organizations and natural persons not belonging to the working members and that are accepted as SIM members.
The working members are divided into categories:
- Category 1: companies that effectively and to a significant extent participate in the SIM projects and that are involved in the development of SIM's strategy
- Category 2: the five Flemish University Associations
- Category 3: sector organization “Agoria”
- Category 4: the Flemish knowledge institutions, collective centres and other (non-profit) organisations that participate in the SIM projects
Membership fee for companies 2020:
- Large companies: 3.000 euro
- SME: 750 euro
Companies interested in membership should direct their motivated request to the SIM Board.
Requests can be send to:
SIM vzw, President of the Board
B-9052 Zwijnaarde, Belgium
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)
Membership of SIM also leads to discount on the program contribution. The program contribution is a result of the demand of the Flemish Government to co-finance the SIM initiative.