UGent seminar 30.05 - polymers & composites in thermal engineering
On Tuesday May 30 (15h00), UGent organizes a seminar on the use of polymers and composites in thermal engineering. The seminar is organized in the framework of the SBO project "Compohex", short for Composite Heat Exchangers. More info on Compohex can be found here: www.compohex.ugent.be.
- Companies facing challenges with respect to fouling and corrosion of their heat exchangers
- Companies active in the polymer processing industry looking for new applications for their products
- Machine constructors faced with the challenge of cooling their machine components
- Academics active in polymer processing, composite materials, heat transfer, energy recovery
- You will learn about the added value and challenges when composite/polymer materials are used in thermal applications, like heat exchangers, thermal storage, cooling, etc.
- Interesting cases in the field from CBgroep, HeatMatrix, Parker and Atlas Copco
Free event & registration
- Register before 25 May via https://webapps.ugent.be/eventManager/events/compohexseminar
- When: Tuesday 30 May 2017
- Where: Ghent University, Tech Lane Ghent Science Park – Campus A, Building 915, 9052 Zwijnaarde, Lokaal 1.1 (first floor)
See also attached flyer.